Thursday, December 2, 2021
Top Malpractice Claims Against Dentists: Using Data to Enhance Patient Safety and Mitigate Risk
Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
Location: Live Webinar
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Credit Hours: 1.5 credit hours
Register: Click here to register
AGD Subject Code: 550
Malpractice data can be a powerful patient safety tool by revealing clinical patterns that contribute to dental errors and by enabling dentists to more accurately identify gaps in patient safety programs and make improvements to their practice. The presentation will give dentists insights into liability exposure based on top allegations and injuries. The presentation will also include claim scenarios and risk recommendations to help create a safe environment for dentists and their patients.
- List the leading allegations made against dentists in malpractice lawsuits.
- Define the average incurred expense for dentists in malpractice lawsuits.
- Identify key risk management tools dentists can incorporate into their practice.
- Jennifer Flynn, CPHRM, Risk Manager, Dentist’s Advantage
- Ronald R. Zentz, RPh, DDS, FAGD, CPHRM, Dental Risk Control Consulting Director, CNA Healthcare
To Earn C.E. Credit:
Participants must (1) register, (2) attend the entire live event on 12/2/21 at 7 pm ET, and (3) complete the post event survey evaluation. Only those who meet these requirements will be issued a certificate of completion. It is the responsibility of the participant to make accommodations for time zone.
Register for this webinar