Broker Information for Dental Malpractice Insurance
How do I become a broker for Dentist's Advantage?
Welcome independent agents and brokers!
Dentist’s Advantage is a managing general underwriter with 70+ years of service to the dental community. With close to 20,000 dental practitioners as clients this is our area of expertise. Our goal is to provide you and your clients with best-in-class products, educational resources and support.
Download our broker information sheet (PDF)
- Our experienced underwriting team can add an extra layer of knowledge to your agency
- We make the underwriting, quoting and binding process as easy as possible for you
- Our leverage with our carrier gives us the ability to modify coverage to respond to new exposures
- Our support staff will work alongside you to write new business and retain existing clients
- Our underwriter CNA provides unparalleled claim and risk education support for your clients
- Our partnership with the Academy of General Dentistry can help open doors with prospects
- You receive access to hundreds of custom specialty programs through Aon Programs
- We are licensed in all 50 states, so we can assist you quite literally, anywhere
Please email the following materials to:
- Copy of P&C insurance license
- E&O certificate of insurance with limits of at least $1 million
Yes, we have exclusive arrangements with brokers in the following states or regions:
- Northern California