Thursday, May 13, 2021
Dentists and Malpractice: Managing Liability Risks Related to Extractions
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Location: Live Webinar
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Credit Hours: 1.0 credit hour
Register: Click here to register
AGD Subject Code: 550
Dentist’s Advantage and CNA’s new liability claim report, Dental Professional Liability Claim Report:2nd Edition, addresses the most common professional liability concerns in dental practice, including emerging risks and ways that dentists can protect themselves from liability exposures. Of the dental procedures most frequently associated with professional liability claims in the Dentist’s Advantage and CNA program, extractions, both surgical and simple, represent two of the top five most frequent and most severe payout claims seen against dentists. This session will focus on case scenarios and risk control recommendations for extractions including recognizing risk factors, communication with the patient, and documentation, to help create a safe environment for dentists and their patients.
- List the dental procedures most frequently associated with professional liability claims.
- Learn the elements of malpractice associated with professional liability claims relative to extractions.
- Identify key risk management tools that dentists can incorporate into their practice to help improve patient safety, enhance quality of care, and reduce risk and error.
- Jennifer Flynn, CPHRM, Risk Manager, Dentist’s Advantage
- Ronald R. Zentz, RPh, DDS, FAGD, CPHRM, Dental Risk Control Consulting Director, CNA Healthcare
To Earn C.E. Credit:
Participants must (1) register, (2) attend the entire live event on 5/13/21 at 7pm ET, and (3) complete the post event survey evaluation. Only those who meet these requirements will be issued a certificate of completion. It is the responsibility of the participant to make accommodations for time zone.
Register for this webinar