Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Protecting Your License Against Common State Board of Dentistry Matters
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Location: Live Webinar
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Credit Hours: 1.0 credit hour
Register: Click here to register
AGD Subject Code: 550
According to the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB), since 2010, there have been more reported adverse actions against dentists annually in the U.S. as compared to medical malpractice reported payments. The presentation will highlight common dental license complaints seen in the Dentist’s Advantage/CNA program made to the State Board of Dentistry. This session will focus on the disciplinary process, the role of dental boards and the duties, and responsibilities and rights of dentists in the process.
- Understand the role, authority and mission of State Boards of Dentistry.
- Describe common dental license complaints made to the State Boards of Dentistry.
- Discuss possible outcomes of the disciplinary process, along with strategies to proactively protect your license.
- Jennifer Flynn, CPHRM, Risk Manager, Dentist’s Advantage
- Ronald R. Zentz, RPh, DDS, FAGD, CPHRM, Dental Risk Control Consulting Director, CNA Healthcare
To Earn C.E. Credit:
Participants must (1) register, (2) attend the entire live event on 8/18/21 at 7 pm ET, and (3) complete the post event survey evaluation. Only those who meet these requirements will be issued a certificate of completion. It is the responsibility of the participant to make accommodations for time zone.
Register for this webinar