New Dental Graduates – Qualified AGD Member
2020 Dental School Graduates and Residents
Receive professional liability insurance—at no charge for one year!
To help you start off on your career journey the Academy of General Dentistry has a special member benefit for AGD new graduates: professional liability insurance with their compliments.
You receive up to 12 months of coverage at no charge to you. The cost of coverage is assumed by the AGD and is only available through Dentist's Advantage.
To qualify, first we will need to verify your AGD membership
- When you enroll by April 30, 2020, coverage is effective May 1, 2020, through April 30, 2021
- If you sign up after April 30, coverage applies from the enrollment date through April 30, 2021
- Qualified applicants must:
- Graduate from an accredited U.S. or Canadian dental school between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020;
- Be entering their first year of licensed dental practice in the U.S.;
- Be an active AGD member at the time of enrollment; and
- Maintain active AGD membership through Dec. 31, 2020