Professional Insurance FAQ 

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Business Insurance Coverage?

Sometimes referred to as a business owner's policy (BOP), business insurance coverage provides Property and General Liability insurance to small businesses. The Business Owner's Policy prepackages a group of coverages desirable to businesses. Usually coverage is provided for Property Coverage; Business Interruption and Continuation Coverage; General Liability Coverage; and Crime Coverage.

What is Workers' Compensation Coverage?

This coverage pays compensation and other benefits required of the practice by the workers' compensation law or occupational disease law of any state listed in the policy. The coverage applies to bodily injury by accident and by disease arising out of and in the course of employee's employment.

Who needs Business Insurance Coverage?

Any dental practice that:

• Leases space for business purposes
• Owns a business property
• Has office property or equipment
• Has employees
• Handles patient records or property
• Handles practice or patient cash/funds
• Has patients visit their business premises.

To request a quote today, contact us toll-free at 1-800-448-0558 or Click here to complete a Request for Quotation form

Return to Business Insurance coverage page