Has your current property and liability insurance kept up with the latest emerging exposures? Get the breadth of coverage today’s dental practice requires in our ever-changing world.
- • Comprehensive property and liability coverage for your building, contents, computer equipment, valuable papers, money and securities, and more.
- • Over 300 coverage endorsements that offer a wide range of options, many of them uniquely designed and not offered on the open marketplace.
- • The ability to customize your coverage to fit your needs.
What is Business Insurance Coverage?
Sometimes referred to as business owner's policy (BOP), it's business insurance coverage that provides Property and General Liability insurance to small businesses. The Business Owner's Policy prepackages a group of coverages desirable to businesses. Usually coverage is provided for Property Coverage; Business Interruption and Continuation Coverage; General Liability Coverage; and Crime Protection.
What is Workers' Compensation Coverage?
This coverage pays compensation and other benefits required of the practice by the workers' compensation law or occupational disease law of any state listed in the policy. The coverage applies to bodily injury by accident and by disease arising out of and in the course of employee's employment.
Who needs Business Insurance Coverage?
Any dental practice that:
• Leases space for business purposes
• Owns a business property
• Has office property or equipment
• Has employees
• Handles patient records or property
• Handles practice or patient cash/funds
• Has patients visit their business premises.
You have two options to submit your no-obligation quote request:
1. Download the form in PDF format — Download and complete the form, then mail or fax it to our office. Once we receive your completed form, your request will be processed within 5-7 business days. Coverage availability may vary by state.
2. Online Quote Request —
Complete the form below. Please answer as many questions as possible. When we receive your form, an account consultant will contact you for any missing information that is necessary to provide a premium quotation. After you submit the online form, a copy of your completed form will be emailed to you to print and retain for your records. Coverage availability may vary by state.